moderated Re: Which address do I use to contact the JAWS list please?

I have never seen an address for this group that did not contain "jfw" as part of it.

All you'd have to do is send a message to the one of those two that you don't normally use, and if the jaws@groups.io is not an alias for this group the message will bounce back to you (or else go to the group that it belongs to, in which case if it's not this group you're already subscribed to the "other one.").  A number of groups do have e-mail aliases set up.  I stick with what's shown in the Group Email Addresses of a given groups.io home page for a group, which is, https://jfw.groups.io/g/main, for this one.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss