From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of clarence carter via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2020 8:35 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Copy From Web page

I have found some occassions where JAWS will not allow me to copy portions of a web page.

What happens is I select what I want to copy, or I think that I do, then I attempt to copy it.

Even though I selected what I want to copy, it will not copy it. This does not happen all of the time but it is enough to be annoying.