From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of Ron Kolesar <kolesar16417@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2020 10:13:49 PM
To: JAWS User's Group Mailing List <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Which address do I use to contact the JAWS list please?

For my fellow JAWS users.
I'm seeing two different addresses for shipping letters to the jaws mailing
list.
The two addresses are:
main@jfw.groups.io
jaws@groups.io
Now just when I have the correct address figured out so that the message
rule that I have set up for the address will go to the jaws mailbox, it
still shows up in the inbox.
So, that the JAWS mail will start going into the jaws mailbox, which address
should I use please?
Many thanks.
Ron KR3DOG
Best Whishes,From