moderated Re: Copy From Web page
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Hi Clarence and Abraham,
Here's a setting that you might want to switch to in Jaws quick settings if you haven't already.
Note, just to clarify: If you choose the, From Virtual Cursor option, this will copy the text without formatting.
If you choose the, Full Content Using Onscreen Highlight option, this copies the text with formatting.
You can change this option in Jaws Quick Settings, Insert + V, while in your browser.
To make the change, do the following:
1. Open your web browser of choice.
2. Press, Insert + V, to open Jaws Quick Settings.
3. Press the down arrow key to find the option for select and copy. This is found under the virtual cursor options.
4. When you find the select and copy option, you can press the tab key to move to the help window. Use the say all command to read the help
information for the select and copy option.
5. Use, Shift + Tab, to move back to the tree view. Press the space bar to toggle the Select and Copy options. Your options are, From virtual cursor,
and, Full content using on screen highlight.
Stop on the, From virtual cursor, option.
6. Tab to, Okay, press enter to save and close.
Take care. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool. Go dodgers!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2020 5:50 PM
Subject: Re: Copy From Web page
I think I will give them a call. If they have a fix, maybe they might share it.
I run into the same problem with both chrome and Firefox.
When I contact freedom scientific support and they tandem into my computer, it starts working all of a sudden.