moderated Re: Copy From Web page

clarence carter

I think I will give them a call. If they have a fix, maybe they might share it.

Thanks Again.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Abraham Sweiss
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2020 8:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Cc: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Copy From Web page

I run into the same problem with both chrome and Firefox.

When I contact freedom scientific support and they  tandem into my computer, it starts working all of a sudden.

Thanks,abraham

On Aug 23, 2020, at 8:35 PM, clarence carter via groups.io <clcarter@...> wrote:

I have found some occassions where JAWS will not allow me to copy portions of a web page.

What happens is I select what I want to copy, or I think that I do, then I attempt to copy it.

Even though I selected what I want to copy, it will not copy it. This does not happen all of the time but it is enough to be annoying.