moderated Re: discount for federal employees?

Richard Turner

Joseph,
This is not about a sale.
agencies that pay for large numbers of licenses are able to provide a lower cost copy for their staff to use at home.
I do not know the details, I just know it's possible.
Microsoft offers a similar deal that get people a much lower cost copy of Office for their home use if their agency buys a large number of licenses.

Richard

On Aug 20, 2020, at 6:54 PM, Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...> wrote:

They did have a sale, but it only went to 30 July. It was a 20% off sale.
On Aug 20, 2020, at 8:46 AM, Debby Hill <dm-hill@...> wrote:

Hi Dacia,

I haven't heard of this, but I think the best thing to do is call Freedom Scientific at either: 1-800-444-4443 or the U.S. Sales number at 1-866-666-6126.

Take care and stay safe!

Debby