moderated Re: Web site hosting services

Adrian Spratt

I’d suggest this is confusing the issue. In many jurisdictions, home improvement contractors need to be licensed by a city or state agency. Registration of a business name may also be required. However, not all consultants in every field are subject to these rules.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Diamond
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 1:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Web site hosting services

During a wind storm and rain, our roof leaked.  Someone offered to fixed our roof but, the insurer would not except their quote because they did not have a registered business name.  Which means any fly by night agency or person can offer services but, they need to be registered with the government as a legitimate business.  Hope Richard and al can see the tie in here. Yes, GoDaddy’s accessibility has a lot to be desired, especially their feedback form.