From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Diamond
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 10:37 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Web site hosting services

Sarah, When starting my Dog rehabilitation centre years ago.  The first thing I was told was to register my business name.  Why?  Because if you have no registered name, lawyers will just do a search and if your name comes up, whether it is you or not, they can file a suit against you. Then you have to prove it was not you that ripped off a client.  It is just a way to cover your rear end from people. I know operating a business with no license is in vogue these days, however, depending on the person wanting to hire someone, having a business name registered adds more credibility to the person operating the business.  No name and anyone can claim to be representing or even being you, treat the client unfairly and you could be on the hoof for legal costs.