moderated Re: Web site hosting services

Rayn Darren

Hi Richard,

You’re most welcome. My website is currently still under construction as I’ve been 100% focused on clients. I do have a body of work that you’re welcome to look at however. I am not registered as a business, yet, but plan to be within the next few months, hopefully by the end of the year.

For work I’ve done please check out:

www.calicats.net

www.readtheworld.net

www.dragonsofmyth.com

My prices are very reasonable and flexible. I’ve never worked with a state agency  as DOR of California is not currently contracting, but I look forward to the opportunity.

Hope this is helpful to you and your client, if you have more questions, or would like more info on anything, please do reach out.

Thanks,

Sarah