moderated Excel Issue

Randy Meyer

In the last week, I noticed Excel slowing down when I am entering and editing formulas.  It takes two seconds to say a character when I am arrowing through the formula.  I am using latest Jaws 2020 and latest MS office 365 downloaded to my computer.  Things get so slow that my computer basically freezes and I have to hit enter and give up editing the formula.

I have used Excel for a longtime and never had this issue until recently.  Does anyone have any suggestions for any changes I could make to improve the performance back to useable?

Randy Meyer