moderated Re: Page Breaks in Microsoft Word

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Larry. Make sure in the Layout tab that columns is set to 1.

1. Click the Layout tab.

2. Click the Columns button and choose Two.

Also, if all else fails, switch from Print View to Web Layout View.

1. ALT plus F, T for Word Options.

2. Arrow down to Advanced.

3. Under General, check the Allow opening a document in Draft view check box.

4. Press ENTER on OK.

5. On the View tab, select Web Layout View in the Document Views group.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...