moderated Re: Upload files to Youtube

Robert Cole

Hi,

Have you tried windows photo app?

I just tried it so it should do what you need, which is to create a new video and add your podcast as the background music.

On 8/15/2020 11:05 PM, Michael Munn wrote:
Hi all, this is Michael and I'm sending this email just want to ask y'all on softwares that can convert Mp3 files to mp4. I'm trying to upload my podcast to Youtube but it won't allow me. Everytime when I attempt to upload a file with mp3 format, Youtube will say that the file format is invallad.
I want to know is there a software that can convert mp3 file to mp4 or wave?
Thank you and I'm hoping to hear from you soon.
Best regards
Michael Munn

JAWS
                            Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu