moderated Re: Page Breaks in Microsoft Word

Tom Behler

Richard and all:

I have seen this issue before, but am not yet experiencing it here.  I currently use Windows 10 with Office 365 and the latest version of Jaws 2020.

I’ll save these instructions for future reference, but wonder if there is a way to do this globally, rather than for each individual document?

Thanks for any additional suggestions.

Tom Behler