moderated Re: Page Breaks in Microsoft Word

NFB Lab 4

Do you have the view set to one page and not two pages?

On Aug 16, 2020, at 3:00 PM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

When you get to the point at which up or down arrow do not work, have you tried right or left arrow?

I got passed one of those spots doing that, but it is still wrong, that should not be happening.

Richard