moderated Re: OneDrive Tips or tutorial

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Just as with Dropbox, once you signed into OneDrive with your Microsoft account allyou have do do is make sure all the files you want to sync are inside the OneDrive folder.

You do have to check OneDrive settings as by default it may keep content more in the cloud, but you can choose for everything to download so that a local copy is on your device.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Meyer
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2020 11:58 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: OneDrive Tips or tutorial

I would like to start using Microsoft OneDrive so I can have the same files on my desktop computer and ElBraille computer.  Does anyone know where I can find tips on using OneDrive, or a tutorial?

I would like my files to be kept locally on each computer and constantly synchronized with OneDrive.  That way I could work on a file even if the internet is not available and it would synchronize and update when the internet became available.

Thank you for your help.

Randy Meyer