moderated Re: Accessible electronic password managers being used?

John Covici

I have been using lastpass for a while now, and although it definitely
has some accessibility problems, I have managed to work around those.
I was using keypass, but I could only use it on windows, the IOS and
MAC stuff is either broken or not available, so I switched to lastpass
instead so I could use it on all my devices.

On Fri, 14 Aug 2020 16:04:23 -0400,
Alan Lemly wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
Hi List,

I'm preparing a presentation for late September where I'll discuss
electronic password managers. While I intend to focus on KeePass, I also
want to mention any others that folks are successfully using. The only
criteria is that they be accessible and work both with a computer and a
portable device. Another person will be presenting on 1Password so if anyone
can offer other recommendations meeting my criteria, I would very much
appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you might have.

Alan Lemly

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una