moderated Re: E-Mails are Interrupting Me

Rick Miller

                It worked!  Thank you.

Rick Miller

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Larry Gassman
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2020 12:09 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io; jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: E-Mails are Interrupting Me

Hi,

Try this.

Press Windows key and then I.

You should hear Settings.

Tab once to System.

Press enter.

Tab once and then arrow down to Notifications and Actions.

Press enter.  You will see many apps with buttons you can press the space bar to toggle.

One of these should be outlook.  My guess is that by default, it is on.

When you hear Outlook button on, press the space bar to toggle it off.

Then alt f 4 to exit from settings.

This should fix your problem.

Larry