moderated Accessible electronic password managers being used?

Hi List,

I'm preparing a presentation for late September where I'll discuss electronic password managers. While I intend to focus on KeePass, I also want to mention any others that folks are successfully using. The only criteria is that they be accessible and work both with a computer and a portable device. Another person will be presenting on 1Password so if anyone can offer other recommendations meeting my criteria, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you might have.

Alan Lemly