Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 8:58 AM
Subject: Re: Question regarding installing a new installation of Windows 8/8.1

Glen:

I am getting so fed up of many of the vagueries of Windows 10, that I am thinking of returning to Windows 7. Before installing Windows 10, I created images of all our systems, If I decide to go back to Windows 7, it will take just about 30 minutes, using a TWPE and the restore portion of Image for Windows, to restore Windows 7, to each computer.

Oh! by the way! those members who like to throw out warnings of doom and gloom, if anyone chooses to use an older Windows operating system,, do not waste your time and effort on my behalf, I am a mature, responsible adult, and I am very very happy and capable about taking responsibility for my actions.

Dave