Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 4:09 AM
Subject: gryan smart windows 10 talking pe

Hi. Need the win 10 talking pe. Using the win 7 pe, and when I try to install win 8 and 10, tells me the file is not compatible. Or tells me the file version is not correct.

So I need the the corresponding talking pe to the same version for the os. Windows 10 1903 or 2004 64 bit. Can some one help or will I have to get sighted help. See if windows 10, will then install using windows narrator.

Driving me nuts. Pity no win 8.1 or windows 10 talking pe.

Please help.

Frustrated.

Marvin.