From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Milton Ota
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2020 6:00 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Bluetooth headphones

I can recommend to you the H800 Logitech. I bought this headset from the Harboltcompany.com I think he still has some left.

I looking on the Logitech website and it seems like this model has been discontinue.

It is a blutooth/wireless and comes with a USB dongle.

If you want you can find a whole slue of prices, models, makes and brands on Amazon.