moderated Re: Bluetooth headphones

David Diamond

Have you tried pairing them with your laptop?  I know I got a nice pair of earbuds from amazon with a built in microphone.  Although paired with my XR, I’ve not tested them with my laptop as, frankly I never saw the need.   I use my XR when out in the backyard with the dogs and on a call.  The XR sits in the holder for my iPhone in the lawn chair while I am walking around the yard checking up on the dogs. With the built in microphone I hear the person and they can hear my response to their comment. Whether there is Bluetooth headphones that can be paired to more then one device, I don’t know.  Thus your enquiry.