Re: About to go to Windows 7 -- Arrgh!

inthane <inthaneelf@...>

and don't forget that there are my helpful notes (loads of them) off my grab bag site: (address/link under my name)
there are some audio training files on blind cool tech:
www.blindcooltech.com

and also some superb ones on the blind-geek-zone website:

and this from Microsoft itself:
List, here is the direct link to the Microsoft web site for the article to help get you oriented to windows 7 entitled
"Accessibility-transitioning to windows 7".
It is 20 pages long, has excellent descriptions and includes a very usable
set of tables with short cut keys that we all need to know and use if we
cannot access the mouse.

Have fun.
John
http://www.microsoft.com/enable/products/windows7/transition.aspx