moderated Re: win 8. talking win pe1

Marvin Hunkin

hi, well need to find the win 8 or win 8.1 talking pe, to install windows 8 or 8.1 for a assignment for my networking course. some one did create one on the audio games.net, but cannot seem to find it and did create a new account. but not allowing new posts at the moment. and no way to contact the developers, as maybe still a robot. can any one help me out. that's what i need it for. then the second part of the assignment, do a inline upgrade, like to windows 10. but did try the win 7 talking installer. got nvda inside vmware player. but would not install windows 8.1 64 bit, and got the 64 bit installer for win pe and windows 8.1. but said the file was incompattible.so any one able to help. thanks.ps: need to install windows 8 or 8.1, do screen shots to show my trainers from http://www.upskilled.edu.au the list of steps to verify i did do this for my networking course. they use a tool called heropa from http://www.heropa.com. either not loding when i lgin into my school site, and when it did, was totally unuser friendly and totally screen reader unfriendly. a total mess. so any one able to help me out. if this topic is off topic and did read the guidelines for this forum. maybe e-mail me off list if need to take this off list. thanks.ps:: have tried googling and still cannot find it. also did try blog.bryansmart.com, but on all browsers, crhomechrome, firefox, edge, says network error, clean out my cache, and do a windows network diagnostic. but still cannot reach. so where do i contact bryan smart. thanks..