From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shai
Sent: August 10, 2020 3:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Course or guide for audio editing recordings JAWS2020

Hello,
I am looking for a course or guide of some kind for being able to edit audio recordings with JAWS2020. I don't have a particular program for doing this in mind yet, but I have heard that audacity is the most accessible. I did try to follow the guide but I found that I could not edit with it and it was overwhelming for me.
I did some research online and I see that Brian Hartgen has a course for Reaper but it seems that the packages for Osara and Reaaccess are not being distributed any longer.
Does anyone know of a course or guide of some kind that can be followed?
Thank you in advance.