moderated Course or guide for audio editing recordings JAWS2020

Shai

Hello,
I am looking for a course or guide of some kind for being able to edit
audio recordings with JAWS2020. I don't have a particular program for
doing this in mind yet, but I have heard that audacity is the most
accessible. I did try to follow the guide but I found that I could not
edit with it and it was overwhelming for me.
I did some research online and I see that Brian Hartgen has a course
for Reaper but it seems that the packages for Osara and Reaaccess are
not being distributed any longer.
Does anyone know of a course or guide of some kind that can be followed?
Thank you in advance.