From: Nickus de Vos
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: Stopping Tabs From Being Spoken

Hi
Go in to the jaws settings center, press k to go down to keyboard and
right arrow to open it, arrow down to manage key labels and press
space bar to enter it, once it entered press t to go down to tab or
arrow down to it, it will say Tab speak, you must press space then it
will say tab mute, then just apply and click ok or exit whatever I
can't exactly remember. Just remember now your tab key won't be spoken
throughout your computer in all applications.

On 3/3/12, Mike & Barbara <mb69mach1@charter.net> wrote:
> Hi All, In Word 2002 / 2003, with XP, & J13, how can I stop Tabs from
being
> spoken? I have, Tab Measurement Indication, unchecked / turned off in
Word