From: Jasmine Kotsay
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2020 1:00 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Introduction

Hi, Marty,
Actually, I don’t know if I do or not. Probably not. How do I get them?

On Aug 8, 2020, at 9:42 PM, Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152730@gmail.com> wrote:

Jasmine, Welcome. Do you have the JAWS scripts for Zoom?

Love in Christ
Marty
-----Original Message----- From: Jasmine Kotsay
Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2020 4:54 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Introduction

Hello, everyone!
My name is Jasmine, and I am happy to be part of this group. A bit about me: I am 31 years old, and I am totally blind. I have been a JAWS user since 2007. I was also wondering, does anyone know a good way to obtain all of the JAWS commands for zoom?