Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2020 1:16 AM
Subject: Re: bryan smarttalking win pe

Hi,
What is this software that you’re speaking of? I have never heard of it.

On Aug 8, 2020, at 7:28 PM, Glenn / Lenny <glennervin@...> wrote:

Here's Brian Smart's Mega ISO of the talking WinPE:
Note, his has Eloquence, but no extra utilities:
And here's Carlos's, with only eSpeak, and lots of useful utilities built in, I don't think Carlos ever made one with Eloquence:
Glenn