moderated Re: Doug Lee's audible scripts

Mike B

I've never installed any of his scripts, so this is only a guess.  Try looking in the J2020 ENU folder or look in Manage Application settings in the Jaws context menu.  To get to manage application settings press, Insert + J, then press the letter, O, to open Options, then press the letter, M, to open manage...

Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2020 7:42 AM
Subject: Doug Lee's audible scripts

Hello,

I decided to try the Microsoft Audible app and installed Doug Lee’s scripts, over the objection of Windows Defender.

When I launch the Audible app and press insert+q, there is no information about a revision number, which leads me to believe they did not install correctly if at all.  It shows Jaws 2020 as the version I’m installing the scripts for.

Any of you Jaws Gurus have any idea how else to check the script installation?

This is out of my depth.

Richard