moderated Doug Lee's audible scripts

Richard Turner

Hello,

I decided to try the Microsoft Audible app and installed Doug Lee’s scripts, over the objection of Windows Defender.

When I launch the Audible app and press insert+q, there is no information about a revision number, which leads me to believe they did not install correctly if at all.  It shows Jaws 2020 as the version I’m installing the scripts for.

Any of you Jaws Gurus have any idea how else to check the script installation?

This is out of my depth.

Richard