moderated Re: Introduction

Shai

Hello Jasmine,
Nice to see you on the list! there are really no JAWS commands for
Zoom. I would recommend searching keyboard commands for Zoom. The only
JAWS command that is in Zoom is alt Windows s and this is to disable
alerts such as when a person enters exits a meeting or send a chat.
Jonathan Mosen has made a really good book for Zoom called Meet me in
the cloud. You can read more about it at mosen.org from the store
page.

On 8/8/20, Jasmine Kotsay <jasmine.kotsay@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, everyone!
My name is Jasmine, and I am happy to be part of this group. A bit about me:
I am 31 years old, and I am totally blind. I have been a JAWS user since
2007. I was also wondering, does anyone know a good way to obtain all of the
JAWS commands for zoom?