moderated Re: bryan smarttalking win pe

John Covici

In newer versions of Windows narrator is available in the standard
pe, I have used it a number of times. You can install windows or do
anything from the command prompt. Just try it and see if it works.

On Sat, 08 Aug 2020 14:25:31 -0400,
Dave Durber wrote:

John:

If you use a standard WPE, it it is unlikely, that Narrater will
be available.

Whereas, if you use Brian Smart's Windows 7 TWPE or Carlos's (I
am sorry I do not remember his last name), Windows 10 TWPE, you
get NVDA, with Eloquence built in.

You can do many things, when you use a WPE or TWPE

Completely erase a system drive, which, obviously, you could not
do, if you wer running a session of Windows.

You can use a 3rd party software package to restore a backed up
image of a system drive, created by, for example, Macrium or
Image for Windows, again, you cannot do that, if you are in a
Windows session.

2 examples of why you need to use, a WPE or, a TWPE or, something
else, which allows you to do certain things,outside the
constrictions while any operating system is running.

HTH

Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Covici"
<covici@...>