From: "John Covici" <covici@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2020 11:11 AM
Subject: Re: bryan smarttalking win pe

Again, Windows will do all that by itself, just boot the media and do
control-enter-windows and you will get narrator if the sound driver is
supported.

On Sat, 08 Aug 2020 15:36:11 -0400,
Glenn / Lenny wrote:

He wants it for putting into a vmWare (virtual machine) , which is a
virtual
space in your operating system where you can install operating systems.
Aside from that, one may still have a use for a WinPE, if you need to
access
your operating system or hard drive without booting into your windows.
Glenn