moderated Re: Can JAWS Aid you in Copying?

Chris Hill

Nope.  It is all done inside the printer.  I just use k1000's copy feature when I need to copy, and it is done on the computer, instead.  The reason nothing happened on your printer is that it probably needed more information such as whether you needed to reduce or enlarge, and that would be done on the printer's screen.

On 8/8/2020 10:47, Rick Miller wrote:

Dear Listers:

I have just recently purchased a Brother printer.  One feature it has which I like is a Copy feature.  Yesterday I was intending to make a copy of something to send to my sister-in-law.  I thought that all you had to do was put the paper you wanted to copy on the scanner which is part of the printer and then hit the Copy button and the copy would then be made onto a sheet of paper you have in your tray.  When I pressed the Copy button, nothing happened, so I was wondering if JAWS could aid me in this process.

Rick Miller