From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Deb and the girls
Sent: Saturday, August 8, 2020 11:25 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using Audible app

In reference to audible, I just joined on a windows 7 computer with jaws 2020.  I was able to read direct from my library on audible using what was called the cloud player.  I wondered if that was a part of audible or came in because I had one drive downloaded on the computer.  I was truly surprised to learn I could listen to the book and that with this cloud player, I could rewind, fast forward, pause and that, like other players, it remembered where I was in the book when I returned to it.

Can anyone enlighten me about audible and the cloud player?