moderated Re: bryan smarttalking win pe

John Covici

You don't need it anymore, if you are using Windows 10 recent
versions.

On Sat, 08 Aug 2020 05:23:54 -0400,
Marvin Hunkin wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
Hi. Need the bryan smart talking windows pe, and when I try to go to his
site, it is no longer there. So does any one have that still. Last or latest
version, and send me a link, so I can download.

The blind help project talking win pe does not work with vmware player and
says eufi not supported.

And do have ueif and secure boot on my assuss vivo book laptop.

Able to help.

Thanks.

How do
you spend it?