moderated Re: completely black screen on my iPhone6 problem please need some help

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 01:21 PM, David Diamond wrote:
Curtain on or, did I just miss the resolution of the problem because of jumping in too late.
-
It was the screen curtain on.  This is also what happens when topics get split, like this one did, and someone creates an entirely separate topic to say, "Fixed!!"  I try to minimize this on groups I moderate by coming down regularly on topic-splitters.   If you found a solution to a problem, that should just be the last post on the original post.  If you want to make it easy to find by later searchers, then put the word "solved" in the message itself.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss