moderated Re: Braille keyboard command for using JAWS and WIN 10

Maria Campbell

I like it, but there's a lot to learn and remember.  I mainly got it to type comments, because dictation is a pain and Braille input on the iPhone is even worse.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@gmail.com

--Edmund Burke

On 8/7/2020 5:01 PM, Lino Morales wrote:
Do you have one yet? How do you like it?

On 8/7/2020 4:58 PM, Maria Campbell wrote:
It's pretty nifty.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@gmail.com

--Edmund Burke

On 8/7/2020 4:57 PM, Lino Morales wrote:
Hey thanks Maria. I'm very excited to get it and work with it. I've always wanted something like this. I was at a California Councel of the Blind convention in 2005 and I saw a prototype of a 6 dot Braille keyboard, but I guess it never made it to market. It did connect to bluetooth.

On 8/7/2020 4:54 PM, Maria Campbell wrote:
http://www.orbitresearch.com/support/orbit-writer-support/

and download the user guide.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@gmail.com

--Edmund Burke

On 8/7/2020 4:47 PM, Lino Morales wrote:
Hi. Whewre can I find Braille keyboard commands for WIN 10 and JAWS commands? I just bought my birthday present. I got the new Orbit Reader Writer from AT Guys. Thanks.