moderated Re: Jaws2020 laptop window10 for a friend
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
That’s exactly what I ha her to do this morning and able to do tandem with her before I do tandemthere were a bells sound pop on windows
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Dave Durber
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2020 5:36 AM
Subject: Re: Jaws2020 laptop window10 for a friend
It looks like the person who installed JAWS on her computer, set JAWS to be minimized to the Task Tray. When this is done, when someone presses ALT+TAB, to cycle through the open windows, the JAWS window is not displayed.
Suggest to her that she do the following:
1. Press WINDOWS KEY+M, to go to the desktop.
2. If JAWS 2020 is the only version of JAWS installed on the machine, press the letter J, to highlight JAWS. If there is more than 1 version installed, keep pressing the letter J, until, JAWS 2020 is spoken.
3. press ENTER. The JAWS Context Window opens, and the first option in that window, is "options".
4. Tap the DOWN ARROW once, to highlight "Utilities".
5. tap the RIGHT ARROW 3 times, JAWS will say, "Allow access to my computer"...
6. Press ENTER. The meeting ID window is opened. After speaking some text, JAWS will say, "Meeting ID, edit". She needs to enter the meeting ID you give her, followed by pressing the ENTER key, to start the Tandom session.
----- Original Message -----