From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of ratshtron
Sent: 07 August 2020 15:04
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: completely black screen on my iPhone6 problem please need some help

try doing a three finger tripple tap to turn off screen curtain off.

Legend has it that on Friday 8/7/2020 06:03 AM, Hank William Merchant said:

Good morning,

I am really sorry that this is way off topic. I am really hoping
someone can tell me how to fix this. I have a iPhone6 and right now
even when my iPhone is for sure on, the screen is completely blac, even
after I press the home button to see if maybe doing this will bring
back my normal working screen so you can once again properly see all
the butttons on my
iPhone6 to do different things, this does not fix my completely blac
screen problem. I cannot even turn it off, wait a few minutes and then
turn it back on to see if this maybe fixes my completely black screen
problem, because you cannot see the power button to swipe it to turn it
off then back on again.

My wife who can see told me that you cannot see the power button to
swipe it because the whole screen is completely black.

Does anyone maybe have any ideas on how I can fix this completely black
screen problem I am currently having on my iPhone6? note, I kno that
for sure my iPhone6 is for sure turned on because I can still use sery
by pressing the home button to make calls and then properly hang up,
but the whole screen is completely black on my iPhone6. I am really
hoping someone can help me with this. Much, much, much thanks in
advance for any possible help with my completely black screen problem
on my iPhone6.

Kindest regards,

totally blind fellow Hank