moderated Re: completely black screen on my iPhone6 problem please need some help

Ann Byrne

Screen curtain? Try a three-finger tripple tap.

At 06:03 AM 8/7/2020, you wrote:

Good morning,

I am really sorry that this is way off topic. I am really hoping someone can tell me how to fix this. I have a iPhone6 and right now even when my iPhone is for sure on, the screen is completely blac, even after I press the home button to see if maybe doing this will bring back my normal working screen so you can once again properly see all the butttons on my iPhone6 to do different things, this does not fix my completely blac screen problem. I cannot even turn it off, wait a few minutes and then turn it back on to see if this maybe fixes my completely black screen problem, because you cannot see the power button to swipe it to turn it off then back on again.

My wife who can see told me that you cannot see the power button to swipe it because the whole screen is completely black.

Does anyone maybe have any ideas on how I can fix this completely black screen problem I am currently having on my iPhone6? note, I kno that for sure my iPhone6 is for sure turned on because I can still use sery by pressing the home button to make calls and then properly hang up, but the whole screen is completely black on my iPhone6. I am really hoping someone can help me with this. Much, much, much thanks in advance for any possible help with my completely black screen problem on my iPhone6.

Kindest regards,

totally blind fellow Hank