moderated Re: Jaws2020 laptop window10 for a friend

Mohith BP

Hi,

Pressing Insert + Ctrl + Alt + T brings the "allow access to my
computer" dialog.
One can directly type the Code and press enter here.

Thanks & Regards,
Mohith B. P.

On 8/7/20, O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello All

My friend name Cynthia have laptop window10 computer and jaws2020 ,when I
call her this afternoon she wanted me to do jaws tandem on her laptop but
there is a problem when I ask her to press insert key + j for Jaws I
don't
hear it's jaws at all so I ask her to press alt + tab til she hear it's say
jaws on the window so nothing at all too. So she doesn't remember who
installed jaws2020 on her laptop and programs her computer too. So I told
her there is no way I can do jaws tandem if she doesn't have jaws window
screen on her laptop !! What does she need to do to get jaws windows to be
activate on window screen to say jaws ?? Does anyone have any idea on
other
way I can do jaws tandem on her laptop ?

Addison