From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Swati Sinha
Sent: Friday, August 7, 2020 1:06 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Video Editor that Works with JAWS

Hi,
Yes, you can do.
After keeping the long video in story board navigate to controls like "start trim and end trim. If you want to trim the beginning portion or end portion you can use these controls. for trimming the video in between you will have to explore as I haven't done this therefore I am not aware of it.
After trimming
the video you can check by activating the play button and once done, activate "finish button" Inside the window, activate "export button"
and choose a location to save the file.
Your trimmed video will be ready and your original file will be available in the collection tab of the photo app.
Hope this is helpful.

Regards,
Swati Sinha

On 8/6/20, JOHN RIEHL via groups.io <REALMAN02=VERIZON.NET@groups.io> wrote:
Hi, Swati. This is really good info. I have a question. Is it
possible, using this program, to mark a particular portion of a long
video and create a new video file using what the part you extracted?
Thanks!
John Riehl