toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Yes, you can do.
After keeping the long video in story board navigate to controls like
"start trim and end trim. If you want to trim the beginning portion or
end portion you can use these controls. for trimming the video in
between you will have to explore as I haven't done this therefore I am
not aware of it.
the video you can check by activating the play button and once done,
activate "finish button" Inside the window, activate "export button"
and choose a location to save the file.
Your trimmed video will be ready and your original file will be
available in the collection tab of the photo app.
Hope this is helpful.
On 8/6/20, JOHN RIEHL via groups.io <REALMAN02=VERIZON.NET@groups.io> wrote:
Hi, Swati. This is really good info. I have a question. Is it possible,
using this program, to mark a particular portion of a long video and create
a new video file using what the part you extracted?
From: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> On Behalf Of Swati Sinha
Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2020 7:49 AM
Subject: Re: Video Editor that Works with JAWS
You may try Microsoft Photo app.
I am not clearly sure about the accessibility with Jaws but I tried with
Narrator and it is working quite good.
If Narrator is accessible then of course Jaws will be.
1. Open Photo app from start menu.
2. Navigate to new video menu and select blank video and hit enter.
3. Give a name to your video and hit ok button.
4. In the next window activate add button > from this PC and select the file
you want to upload.
(Note: You will have to upload the files one by one).
5. After adding all the files in the window select the files in the order
you want to keep . Remember, the last file that you uploaded is selected by
default therefore you will have to unselect it so as to manage the correct
order of your video.
6. Now navigate to "place in story board" and hit enter. Now all the files
are placed in story board in the order in which you have selected.
7. You can choose play button to listen to your merged video . You can also
explore the options like background music, 3D effects and so on if you
8. If you want you also try the trim option to trim your video in case you
9. Now go to finish button and hit enter.
10. In the window, select export . Choose file dialog box will appear select
the location where you want to save the file. Your exporting will begin and
once done the created video will play automatically.
On 8/6/20, Debbie April Yuille <email@example.com> wrote:
Does anyone know of a video editor that will let me merge videos
seamlessly together that works with JAWS.
when things don't seem to be going your way, always know that God has a plan
for you. If you place your trust in Him, He will give you great gifts. We
don't always know what God's plans are for us. We just know that His ways
are not our ways, but His ways are always best.
when things don't seem to be going your way, always know that God has
a plan for you. If you place your trust in Him, He will give you great
gifts. We don't always know what God's plans are for us. We just know
that His ways are not our ways, but His ways are always best.