moderated Re: Jaws2020 laptop window10 for a friend

O.Addison Gethers

Marty  explain to me about task bar I didn’t know about task bar ,however I hear jaws talking on her laptop  but jaws windows not display on the screen for her to press alt u for utilities  tandem center so she can press enter 3 time

Addison

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2020 7:30 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws2020 laptop window10 for a friend

Is JAWS on her task bar?  I have Windows 7, so I don’t know how to get to the Windows 10 task bar.

Love in Christ
Marty

Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2020 5:58 PM

Subject: Jaws2020 laptop window10 for a friend

Hello All

My friend name Cynthia  have laptop window10  computer and jaws2020 ,when I call her this afternoon  she wanted me to do jaws tandem on her laptop  but there is a problem  when I ask her to press insert key + j for Jaws  I don’t hear it’s jaws at all so I ask her to press alt + tab til she hear it’s say jaws on the window so nothing at all too. So she doesn’t remember who installed jaws2020  on her laptop and programs her computer too. So I told her there is no way I can do jaws tandem if she doesn’t have jaws window screen on her laptop !! What does she need to do to get jaws windows to be activate on window screen to say jaws ??  Does anyone have any idea on other way I can do jaws tandem on her laptop ?

Addison