From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2020 9:57 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Controlling JAWS in Zoom Meeting

There is a script, I forget whether its included in Jaws,
alt-control-windows-s to turn off alerts, if not hartgen.org has a free and
a paid set of scripts which will do this and a lot more.

On Thu, 06 Aug 2020 09:34:29 -0400,
Richard Turner wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>] Yes, turn on speech on
demand. Insert+spacebar, then s.
The same insert+SPACEBAR THEN S GOES BACK TO FULL SPEECH.

Richard
"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must
pass himself," and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of
ancient hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have
regretted not granting grace to others, I've never once regretted
extending it.)" - Edward Herbert