moderated removal of jaws settings.

Patrick Murphy

Hi,

I am trying to remove all settings in relation to internet browsers like ms edge etc.

I have gone into options>manage application settings and removed everything including the default settings.

I then restarted the computer again, and returned to the browser.

Not only are all my custom labels still there, but all the settings including their history have remained.

Basically, i think that i have made mistakes when trying out various graphics options in chrome, and now i cannot reset them to factory default.

The history of my last changed settings persists, no matter what i delete.

Is there any way to completely reset jaws to its factory setting without having to uninstall and reinstall it?

I am using jaws 2018.

pat