moderated Re: How to delete Silenzio folder in C drive

netbat66

is the file needed? maybe it is still in the recycle bin and can be restored.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Munn
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2020 8:27 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: How to delete Silenzio folder in C drive

Hi all, this is Michael. do any of you kno{ how to delete Silenzio folder from the C drive?
I accidentally deleted the language folder in Silenzio located in C drive and and everytime when I turn on my computer, Jaws usually say that Error
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Silenzio\languages\English.txt not graphic 398 found.

Ok
This is why I want to delete this folder and everytime I'm trying to delete it says that this folder is in use.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Best regards
Michael Munn