moderated Re: How to delete Silenzio folder in C drive

Casey <cwollner@...>

Hi maybe disable Jaws and try using narrator and see if that works.

Or set jaws to not start up like you have it now.

Then reload your computer and bring up narrator and try it that way.

On 8/4/2020 10:27 AM, Michael Munn wrote:
Hi all, this is Michael. do any of you kno{ how to delete Silenzio folder from the C drive?
I accidentally deleted the language folder in Silenzio located in C drive and and everytime when I turn on my computer, Jaws usually say that Error
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Silenzio\languages\English.txt not graphic 398  found.
Ok
This is why I want to delete this folder and everytime I'm trying to delete it says that this folder is in use.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Best regards
Michael Munn
--